alexvc2003

look im going around the forums quietly reading what others say about pansat going down and that if changeing is best bet. i wanna try my hand at making pansat files and see if i can really contribute. can anyone share information on how to program for pansat 2700 since thats the one im with now? then if i can i will branch off to other types also.:idea::GEEK:Jumping SmiliesJumping Smilies
look they're holding hands lol-----------------------------^

spyrofan

Banned
I can't help you, but am glad that somebody is taking initiative for this problem. I also have a pansat 2700a and am extremely upset that it goes down every 3-4 days. this problem only seems to deal with pansats like you said. everybody with other brand receivers is doing fairly well.
thanks again

Batman

Rumas gave out the keys before the new bin comes out. what's the connection there?? could it be the new bin is not new as we thought is was? by the time we get it...it's a week late already? forget about writing new programs, i think info is still being withhelds....

trish99

well, just to let you all know, I also have a pansat 2700 that keeps going down every 3-4 days. however, my brother who has a viewsat receiver is also experiencing the same problem as us with our pansats.

spyrofan

Banned
trish99, I'm glad to hear we pansat(ers) aren't the only one having this problem. thought I jumped into this with both feet before I did enough research. but is comforting to know that pansat isn't the only one doing this to us.