what program do i ned to down load the files????

93man

got my nano premium in today and im using winzip and it wony open the files?? any suggestion thanx???

SETWIRE

got my nano premium in today and im using winzip and it wony open the files?? any suggestion thanx???

You don't open the files -----You unzip them ---Load them on a USB stick and then load them to your receiver.

Only way you can open a bin file is to use a hex editing program.

93man

this one preferredbypete.com/attachmen...0301171250.zip and this one NEW Nanosat Premium Factory File 9.10 i try to unzip them using winzip and a box pops up and it says cannot open file it does not appear to be a valid archive if you downloaded this file try downloading the file again.

93man

i just downloaded a free version of winzip that im trying to open the files with. maybe i have the wrong one dont know any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!!!

Last edited:

SETWIRE

i just downloaded a free version of winzip that im trying to open the files with. maybe i have the wrong one dont know any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!!!

Well until you post what free version of winzip you downloaded how do you expect anyone to answer. ?????????

CASPER

I just opened it with out a problem after you download to desk click save to desk top double click on the file it should open up with no problem....

CASPER

I added the Rar. file if you know how to use the rar. better.............it might be eazyer to use

CASPER

do you know how to use Rar????????????? ......if you do the file is also in rar format.................