[Not Working!] cannot get channels 101 or 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rameye

Have sv8k unit and trying the svlan.following instructions.
svlan attatched,entered label s/n in IP config,wiznet at 4.8 version.scanned 110 and 119 plenty of channels but channels 101 and 200 are missing."network adapter connected on bootup" but... No service or scramble..is as far as it will go.It mentions to be on channel101 or 200 but I many scan attempts just won't get those.I also tried scan using sv8ktpup file.:confused:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome rameye I have been checking to see if other has reposted this problem you may need to rescan your channels

I don't know if this would work but this is what I would try,,

Good Luck

Rameye

Buttman;i have scanned and rescanned to no avail.
Perhaps my sats need a re-name I have.. 119wsat ECHOSTAR 14 ....110wsat ECHOSTAR10,11

Rameye

No not just those two... I got most channels with some skips here and there misssing. My sigal strength is 60 and quaility is 100 on both sats

eloans1

You may have to move your dish just a little to get better signal and quality, but I think you need to have that file for the SVLAN to work properly.

eloans1

Also check your connections again, but make sure you turn off your power before unhooking any cables.

Rameye

You may have to move your dish just a little to get better signal and quality, but I think you need to have that file for the SVLAN to work properly.

Eloans.. you were right on. I need some tweeking on the dish for the 119 and had to save the settings and reboot for each of the LNB 119 &110.. now all channels are listing. Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.