scuggers1

if you have 110° and 119° sat's there are still a few PPV's and premium channels available in the higher SID's. Some even carry Dolby digital signals.

if I recall they are in the 5000's and are labeled DRMT, VOD, SOON, etc. sometimes they will carry no EPG but who cares?

I have saved a favorite list that includes all the basic movies which never were down and the other one's as well.

just autoscan again if you had deleted any of these prior to the a/r issue.

it's nearly as good as having the full service! :rolleyes:

r2kos

Hello there,

Same here, i used the newer BIN file for my VS Pro but B3V is down and i just have a few first channels on DISH side:goofy:, i don't know what to do? is there any help for this? thank you and marry Christmas to ALL from Toronto Canada......YEAH :)

scuggers1

my basics are back now [using the 12/17 b_v bin on Charlie]. it's just that CNN was auto-rolling and normally doesn't.

it seems more channels are being dropped but I still have quite a few including the 5000's which have premium movies and some PPV plus all the music stations.

Last edited:

scuggers1

the 5/23/07 fix is a great back-up bin for future reference. I noticed this was the last bin that the dolby audio save feature STILL works on !! this hasn't worked for quit some time.

The unrestricted PPV in the 5000's SID's all work also - no freezing