Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

OK .....I will pay for 5 members to become V.I.P. ...Just to let you know how cool it is to join in. There's so many cool stuff. All you need to do is to apply here and tell me why I should pick you? I will pick out the winner in May 1st. Good luck!
Yours truely,
Batman:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Hornet

Re: Batman Stimulas plan for PbP

I have been a little leary about joining sites as a VIP, but I could make an exception.:) If maybe I tried to bribe you with one of my Primestar dishes?:D I have more then I really need. Or just butter you up for all your great posts??:cool: No that won't work.:No: OK, I'll just have to be me and say I think it is a good thing for you to do to choose five lucky people to be honored into the ranks of this great site. At least I got my points in first and thanks for making the offer.:)

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast

Very good idea Batman I think this will be well visited post & will definitely let people know it is worth while to Become a VIP member ... Hats off to you for a great idea...Cheers..:yes::D;):yes:

CASPER

Hey Batman I need a New Truck can you handle it......the last one you bought me is getting kinda of old....................LOL

hey thanks in advance great job........................

to all members if you don't make the top five you can always signed up anyway.....

VIP MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY

$30.00 DLLS FOR A FULL 1YeaR

BEST BUY 3 YRS FOR $60.00

https://preferredbypete.com/community/account/upgrades

P.S.

BATMAN I WILL NOT TELL NO ONE YOU HIT THE LOTTERY...

Batman

Hornet is the only applicant? Come on people? And no Wizzard, I'm wanna spend my last dollar in PbP before I'll apply for food stamps! LOL..

rwalls1109

Last week I became a VIP member.

The reason I did it it that this site and monitors deserve my support.

It gives me so much enjoyment and entertainment andI will continue to support this effort as long as I am financially able.

What more reason do you wont? If you are not a VIP member you are just cheap!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Beware Beware

Last week I became a VIP member.

The reason I did it it that this site and monitors deserve my support.

It gives me so much enjoyment and entertainment andI will continue to support this effort as long as I am financially able.

What more reason do you wont? If you are not a VIP member you are just cheap!!!
OK there are lots of great reasons to become VIP & slowly all the members will see if they have time & opportunity but please don't intimidate others by calling them cheap...batman has offered to give 5 free VIP's out to members & only one taker so far so if more members log on for a little bit more time than just to download a file I think there will be a lot more takers to a free vip & a lot more members purchasing VIP ......2cents by Face :):D:yes:

rwalls1109

It was'nt my intention to intimidate anyone, those were your words. Sometimes you have to avoid politically correctness to convince people to do the right thing. I want this project to succeed because I will benifit the most, that is why I financially suported it. "CHEEP" is a very direct word but, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.

Last edited:

CASPER

There are still four more spot's left to Become a FREE VIP MEMBER....LOOK AT FIRST POST BY BATMAN...............

marbleeyesjg

Well, I've donated in the past because I felt this site deserved it with the awesome help I've received. I'm somewhat fearful of becoming a VIP without checking things out first. I became a VIP on another site (suckered in when I was very new at this with promises of "get the fix within minutes". Yeah, I was stupid back then. Had I read some of the posts here first, I would have learned. So, a test drive would be great.

Cobra

Administrator
Just to make things clear, VIP doesn't have anything to do with satellite. There is sooo much more to the VIP section. Unfortunately, we can't come right out and mention what's all in there, but it's definitely worth a look. There is also, NO extra help sections in the VIP either. ALL HELP ON PBP IS FREE!
Also, ads are completely removed, you get a bigger inbox for PMs, etc.

Cobra

marbleeyesjg

I am really surprised that there aren't 100 replies to this already. So, just to add one more thing to my post above, a VIP membership would make a really cool birthday present on Tuesday!

Beware Beware

It was'nt my intention to intimidate anyone, those were your words. Sometimes you have to avoid politically correctness to convince people to do the right thing. I want this project to succeed because I will benifit the most, that is why I financially suported it. "CHEEP" is a very direct word but, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.
point takin ...Cheers

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
man i have seen this post on the site for a few days now, WHAT SOME OF THESE NEWBIE NEED TO LOOK UP and stop to smell the roses VIP is the sh*T just for the down loads i would take it but i'm good with the buck here, BIG THANKS (BATMAN) it members like you that makes "PBP" stand out among the rest because we are the best...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

vballr

Sometimes its not cheap but broke that stops people from joining the VIP section.
I had an fta receiver given to me and Im trying to get it to work because I cant pay 50 to 100 bucks a month for DN!!

That being said...pick me pick me Batman!!

You are my sons favorite superhero and he wants to watch you on cartoon network!!!!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
there you go BATMAN do it for the kids hmmmm what did GEOGE CARLON the train conductor on thomas the train say about the kids. lol

Beware Beware

Sometimes its not cheap but broke that stops people from joining the VIP section.
I had an fta receiver given to me and Im trying to get it to work because I cant pay 50 to 100 bucks a month for DN!!

That being said...pick me pick me Batman!!

You are my sons favorite superhero and he wants to watch you on cartoon network!!!!
I Like it good one...

marbleeyesjg

Ok, even though he's the competion in this fierce battle for a VIP, I vote for vballr. Just like America's Funniest Home Videos, you gotta go for the kids. Also, thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.