moenshine

Hello. I have read that this is a fix for using v201

1.- set factory settings
2.- loaded 124 factory bin
3.- loaded 201EMU bin
4.-blind scan 110 and 119

Can anyone provide me with the 124 factory bin as i cannot seem to find it on this site.

Thanks

Darren :D

moenshine

Thanks for the help. But after following the instructions all I still get is an alternating black screen to a black screen with the channel info. I may have to wait for a new Bin :sad:

sbanditz

Sometimes you have to apply the fix more than once, as it happen to me on a 2700A box. Also, it takes quite a while to do a blind scan of your satellites before you see any picture on your SAT. Once in a while I get a black screen, but only for a few seconds. This is a pretty solid fix, currently been up for a few days now :) Thanks again to Casper7 instructions :yes:

moenshine

Thanks I will try the procedure again.

Can i bug you for a couple of more answers.

I did a blind scan for 110 for 24 hours and it still only showed 12%. I had only 27 TV channels and 1 radio channel. Can you tell me why it stopped at this point?

Also I have the 2700 B-75 should I be using the 201 clone safe file? What does clone safe mean?

While on the subject what is the TiVo file for?

Thanks again for any help

moenshine

Well it worked great the third try. Blind scanned real quick. Still curious what clone safe and TiVo files are for.

Thanks everyone for the help :)