flamethis

How many video channels should we get when scanning each of these Sats

My TP frequencies don't seem to be adjustable, if I scan 119 it sets it at 12239 no matter what I change it to...
According to Lyngsat 119 Tp1 should start at 12224....

Just trying to make sure i have everything available so I can set up my channels and make a CHA file for future use.

archange187

>
How many video channels should we get when >scanning each of these Sats

>82

>91

>110

>119

>My TP frequencies don't seem to be adjustable, if I scan 119 it sets it at 12239 no matter what I change it to...
According to Lyngsat 119 Tp1 should start at 12224....

it does start at 12224 but unless you are real cose the the US then you can not recieve it. Dish spot beams that Transponder. Other transponders can b e added useing the channel editing tools such as channel master or the one you can download from the viewsat home page.

Just trying to make sure i have everything available so I can set up my channels and make a CHA file for future use.
t

If you need a cha file i can post a copy of the one for my 9000. i have 23 stas programed in along with all the fta available.

-angel

flamethis

I tried your other CHA file (91,110,119), but it kept giving me "FAIL" when loading it, tried another file I found and got the same thing..

I'm on VS extreme so not sure if the files might have been for different recievers??

archange187

that last cha file was made with my extreme :p if it keeps failing on you you can try loading the factory bin, then load and old bin, try the cha file then the new bin. that may work... I'm not sure why some recivers are a little harder to use then others...

-Angel..

PS - you would not believe the hail storm we just got! I will be calling my car insurance on tuesday ...... I'll post the youtube vid.

flamethis

I never tried poading an old bin before the cha. file then the new bin. I'll give it a whirl.

Sorry to hear of the Hail storm, I remember te wildest one I ever had was when I lived in Ajax, ont. They were to size of tennis balls. It was insane...

flamethis

thanks for all your tips you've helped me a long way since I got here..

I couldn't get any Channel files to work so I did a factory default, loaded the Sat07 info file,, the latest fix(05-22) and did an auto scan.

Came up with 629 channels for Dish and another 488 for Bev. As I was watching though I noticed the Vu channels are scattered all over the place and alot are missing still...

I gotta figure out this channel scanning. I might try a blind scan next..