trish99

Hi all. Here is my problem. Since the switch to nagra3 I have tried to get sat110 but the building i live in is in the way. Is there a descent sat left of bev 91 that has some good channels and is up? Thx for help.

trish99

Thx for answering! :) Just to fill you in, i do know how to point a dish(takes awhile sometimes lol) but the main problem is that the building i'm in doesn't let me put a dish on the roof so i use my balcony. But due to orientation(of building of course) I can't get a sat past 91. I can turn it abit but not enought to catch dn 110. I went to lyngsat to scope out anything left of bev with some good programing but, honestly... that site is really confusing... to me anyway.
I don't know if this makes it more clear for you or if it will change your answer, but thats it in a nut shell.

Milanmm

Thx for answering! :) Just to fill you in, i do know how to point a dish(takes awhile sometimes lol) but the main problem is that the building i'm in doesn't let me put a dish on the roof so i use my balcony. But due to orientation(of building of course) I can't get a sat past 91. I can turn it abit but not enought to catch dn 110. I went to lyngsat to scope out anything left of bev with some good programing but, honestly... that site is really confusing... to me anyway.
I don't know if this makes it more clear for you or if it will change your answer, but thats it in a nut shell.

It sounds like your s#!t out of luck then ......:sad:

CASPER

well there is plenty of sat's near 91 and those are true FTA but limited channels no premiums just regular's....and Bev will be up in the future, but can take up to 4 to 6 months for it.......

to scan for true fta just go to your sat settings move dish around and when you catch it on your screen just scan for them....at least you will have something .....

trish99

I will give it a try... If these are true fta does that mean it doesn't matter what bin file i use since they are not encrypted? Thx for the help guys(or gals)... I'll keep you posted.

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
I will give it a try... If these are true fta does that mean it doesn't matter what bin file i use since they are not encrypted? Thx for the help guys(or gals)... I'll keep you posted.
no I don't think you do but you need at least a 33in dish to pick up FTA signal

trish99

33 inch ok... what about the lnb? I have the dish but only one lnb for bev-dn. Aren't true fta the other kind. linear vs circular?

CASPER

you do not need any bin just do factory reset or default then scan any sat that you want....33 inch is ok and 1 lnb is ok ....

Amyna

Thanks for you respond,But I am still Have Problem for Echo 110/119 I always have BEV,I dont know why

CASPER

Thanks for you respond,But I am still Have Problem for Echo 110/119 I always have BEV,I dont know why

In order to get 110 or 119 you have to re-aim your dish....

here use either the

HTML:
lyngsat.com

or

HTML:
dishpointer.com
from be 91 you need to move your dish between 10-to 15 degrees to the right depending where you are....