Batman

I've found this very interesting: Buttman can actually owns it if he do some OTs....

preferredbypete.com Estimated Worth $8365.8 USD
Title Computer & Consumer Electronics Help forum - Ask Questions Get Answers Find Reviews!
Description Computer & consumer electronics questions & answers. Help & Reviews with hardware & software. Such as TVs, DVD players, Cameras, computers & FTA.
Daily Pageview 3485
Daily Ads Revenue $11.46

preferredbypete.com Estimated Worth $8365.8 USD by websiteoutlook

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
I've found this very interesting: Buttman can actually owns it if he do some OTs....

preferredbypete.com Estimated Worth $8365.8 USD
Title Computer & Consumer Electronics Help forum - Ask Questions Get Answers Find Reviews!
Description Computer & consumer electronics questions & answers. Help & Reviews with hardware & software. Such as TVs, DVD players, Cameras, computers & FTA.
Daily Pageview 3485
Daily Ads Revenue $11.46

preferredbypete.com Estimated Worth $8365.8 USD by websiteoutlook
http://www.valuatemysite.com/www.preferredbypete.com
"preferredbypete.com" is worth $230,878 USD There's sites from a -to + .....I live by the motto .Don't believe anything you hear & half of what you see ... just my 2 cents but words to live by..:yes: & if & when we sell this site I will forward my offshore bank account # for my share ...OH Sh!t I forgot to buy shares :Laugh:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
http://www.valuatemysite.com/www.preferredbypete.com
"preferredbypete.com" is worth $230,878 USD There's sites from a -to + .....I live by the motto .Don't believe anything you hear & half of what you see ... just my 2 cents but words to live by..:yes: & if & when we sell this site I will forward my offshore bank account # for my share ...OH Sh!t I forgot to buy shares :Laugh:

yep I'm with face on this one we are worth alot more beside I already our a web site.at

private camp community

thanks for the help Face33

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
We just got to work a little harder to keep our membership growing.:yes:
One thing I have notice at all sites memberships are way down or just droping off the web like flys.:eek:
We slow down just a little but us here at PBP is holding our own among some of the big boys...:D:yes:

I hope that the coders get off the I-links band wagon soon, it starting to ware out now and they are starting to see it's not what it's crack up to be like a YO-YO up, down--up, down..ect;
and stop beating this dead horse.. but when all said and done the last men standing (sites) is going to make out like fat cat,, all we have to do is what we are doing now, just coast it out, make the little approvements,, watch our penny's and when it's time,,drop the bomb and bring the big Guns out,, we have it within us here,, I have no doubt about this.. this is what sets the men apart from the boys, along with the fly by nites sites..
They need to get back to our stand a lone fixes N3 asap. man made it, man can unmake it.

Lit Bill

Last edited by a moderator: