Status
Not open for further replies.

trutrini

I could kick myself!!!

Everything was working fine and I had some friends over to watch the boxing match this weekend. However, I was not picking up the both channels that was showing the match, so I decided to re-scan the birds. When I did, I lost my ppv and other channels. I re-scanned a couple more times and I still didn't get back all of the channels. I switched my box off from the back and when I tried turning back on I just got some wierd characters on the LCD display to the front of the box. It looks like it says "MAIN" and then it turns to a "1" or an upside down "U". I did a little research and I saw this post -

1] Place File on your USB stick.
2] Place USB stick in Front or Back of the Receiver.
3] Power receiver ON while holding the OK Button on the Front Panel.
4] Now use front Panel controls and Select the Clean File (SV360 Premier_V0119P clean system Files 06-02-08.rom)
5] And Press OK button to load.
6] Now your Done....SHEs alive and well.
7] Do a Hard reboot (power OFF-ON)
8] Then Load the latest update bin file.
9] You'll be set and watching TV.

Your post has been modefied
No posting links to other site................go back to this site and ask them for help....

This didn't help me because I have no displa
y at all so I can't choose the files that I have to load.

I also tried to load the files via the serial cable, it did up load the files successfully but it didn't fix the problem.

I need some help please.

Last edited by a moderator:

CASPER

Next time you post other site's here you will be banned for ever...this time is only 3 months..............go back to the place you go this file from and get them to help you....by the way I edited your post and took out the other site links......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.