78_z28

Hello,
I need some help here with my settings for my ultra. I did a factory reset and deleted all the channels. Now i can't seem to find the paper with the proper setting i had jotted down. 110 & 119

Thanks

:eek:

ricklbert

Hello,
I need some help here with my settings for my ultra. I did a factory reset and deleted all the channels. Now i can't seem to find the paper with the proper setting i had jotted down. 110 & 119

Thanks

:eek:

this may help....ricklbert

Attachments

• Viewsat_for_Dummies_Volume_2_-_How_to_set_up_a_Viewsat.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

78_z28

Ok Guys

I am in desperate need of help here, I deleted all my channels and did a factory reboot, now i can't get the D--H channels back. I can get the others that do not work and i know why. But the D--H channels are evading me and help here would be great before the hockey game tonight...I have had a friend also try to fix it and he told me that he had them once but not all the ones he was getting so he edited the channels and low and behold he could not get them back again. ARRRRRR this is getting really frustrating.

Has anyone else had this trouble?

Thanks..

78_z28

Guys i can't get the channels to download at all.. nothing .....I have the current fix.....dishnet is what i was on but after deleting all channels and then trying to rescan them i can't ....so i did a factory default and loaded the setting back to the same ones i was using but nothing....In need of some serious help here.....please