flamethis

Just curious what is on 101W and do the PGM files work for this bird?

Currently have 2 Bev dishes, getting 82/91 on one and the other is only getting 119 because I can't seem to get the skew right to get 110 and 119 together.

I'm going to work with the skew to try and get 110/119 at the same time but I was just wondering about 101 because I hear about it in every auction on the net....

Also should the lnb's for Dish be skewed to the left or right of center? Looking from behind the dish....... I'm in Canada (east coast)

archange187

Just curious what is on 101W and do the PGM files work for this bird?

Currently have 2 B3V dishes, getting 82/91 on one and the other is only getting 119 because I can't seem to get the skew right to get 110 and 119 together.

I'm going to work with the skew to try and get 110/119 at the same time but I was just wondering about 101 because I hear about it in every auction on the net....

Also should the lnb's for D!sh be skewed to the left or right of center? Looking from behind the D!sh....... I'm in Canada (east coast)

Dishnet 101 is 3 birds all in line with eech other. One is AMC-4 wich has a bunch of FTA programing on it. Then there is 101.0 and is a DTV bird and last there is 101.1 another DTV bird. I'm not quiet sure why you want ot aim to Direct TV, there system is based on software encryption and the key system that is shared with the providers we have now is not compatable.

Dishnet uses 65, 110, 119, 121, 129, 148. Keep in mind some of those birds requiere a 24"+ dish and a linier LNB. I have a Camp in northern ontario (by timmins) and there i can recieve 110 and 119 on 2 18" dishes. There almost pointing right at the skyline but they work!

This may help you with your aiming problems, http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/

-Angel

flamethis

I wasn't positive I wanted 101 I was just curious about it..

That sat locator is alot better than the one I had! Thanks for that. I have the larger skewable Bev dish so I should be able to grab 110 and 119 on it, but so far I can only find one or the other. my settings are WAY off. Also not sure about the school across the street, it might be blocking me. If so I might have to move the dish up higher so I can get a clear shot the horizon line..

Thanks for the info!

archange187

I wasn't positive I wanted 101 I was just curious about it..

That sat locator is alot better than the one I had! Thanks for that. I have the larger skewable B3V D!sh so I should be able to grab 110 and 119 on it, but so far I can only find one or the other. my settings are WAY off. Also not sure about the school across the street, it might be blocking me. If so I might have to move the D!sh up higher so I can get a clear shot the horizon line..

Thanks for the info!

Glad i could help! If there is anyhting else just ask :)

-Angel