alexvc2003

i have a pansat 2700 that works fine but i wanna put another box into another room. for this i have a viewsat lite plat. i was wondering how would i get it set up first of all for the viewsat. i have the (3 in one) lnb and dish together, no 4way disecq which im going to get if i need (which i think i do unless u know another way with the sat i have now) and/or if i can use only one satellite and connect both receivers some how?:cry:

CASPER

You need only one D!sh for both receivers and you only need one discq switch set up to run from the two, three, or four lnb's in to the other room.

so you are running 119w and 110w and 91 ?

this might help you.

you caN USE a 18x24 Dave Dish set up( Non Phase 3 LNB's) to ez'ly do this

but...with a slight change in orientation

standing behind the Dish..the 119 LNB will be in the slot farthest Left...with a Standrad LNB in the Center for 110
(The SAT-C LNB that originally went in the center position will not work)

Leave the old 101 Dave LNB where its at
(Farthest Right if Behind the dish) even if your not using or planning to use this 101 Positioned LNB...leave it there..it will act as a Spacer for the 4th LNB you will simply Tywrap beside the 101 Positioned LNB

"IF" the 119,110 and 101 LNB's are already tweaked for strongest signal..then all you have to do is Tywrap the 4th LNB right along side the 101 Positioned LNB...and slightly tilt it up or Down to achieve a max signal for the Nimiq1 or B3V 91

I use this set up myself ...(as one means of Testing)

The 18x24 inch dish is barley big enuff to handle the 4th LNB added for B3V 91 due to lnb positioning and the dishes surface size area
But it works...you would'nt be able to add a 5th lnb to get 82 alongside the added 91 LNB due to no reflection area ... since your too far off center

but..most of the main B3V programming is on the 91 anyway

I used dual outputs on all 4 LNB's

so I have Flexibility and configurability options

hope this help's you out...

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• 4 LNB's on 18x24 Oval.jpg
    4 LNB's on 18x24 Oval.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

CASPER

this might help you out also.....this is to set up 2 Receivers

On the DPP LNB there are 3 ports, the two ports on the Left are outputs, the port on the Right is an input.
output output --- input

A single FTA receiver can have a hard time powering a DPP LNB on its own, if you add the 129 LNB then you will usually lose all signals because of this power issue.

For hooking up 1 FTA receiver you would do this
Unplug receiver from power, always!!!!!!!!!

Connect TWO cables from DPP LNB's two output ports to LNB1 and LNB2 on DiSEqC 4x1 switch, just match the numbers 1 to 1 and 2 to 2.
Connect 129 LNB, either port, to LNB3 on 4x1 switch.
A DiSEqC 4x1 switch only sends power to the selected port, so this setup reduces the power required.
(DP34 powers all LNBs at the same time so not a good option with 1 receiver)

Run 1 cable from 4x1 switch to FTA receiver
Plug-in and power on receiver.

All DP LNBs use these settings:
LNB power on(or 18v)
LNB type OCS-DP
LNB Freq 11250
So it doesn't matter what sat you want, if you see a "DP" logo on the LNB above are the settings.

For 119w use
22khz off
DiSeqC 1.0, port1(or committed1)
SW off
TP Freq 12370 v <<< VERY important!

For 110w use
22khz off
DiSeqC 1.0, port2(or committed2)
SW off
TP Freq 12224 v

For 129w use
22khz off
DiSeqC 1.0, port3(or committed3)
SW off
TP Freq 12282 v <<< non-HD TP for testing Quality

129w has a very low signal in some areas, fine tuning is required to get a watchable level, in some areas you even need to move this LNB to a larger second D!sh.

When you get a second receiver, you can remove the DiSEqC switch and use the DPP internal switch.
Unplug receivers!!!!!!

Remove DiSeqC switch.
Run 1 cable from either 129 LNB port to the INPUT port on DPP LNB.
Run 1 cable to each receiver from DPP LNB's output ports, doesn't matter which goes to which receiver, internal switch is the same for both.

Plug receivers back in and power BOTH on.

Settings are the same as above

hop this works for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: