[Awesome!] Congratulations!! "Batman" member of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
" Congratulations Batman"
Member of the Week,, The votes are in,, If we had a member of the year you would take it hands down,,
With Your Support, Donations and The joy you have given to Our Members and the Site is outstanding..

Sometimes Controversal, Straight to the point, but just Misunderstood,
You're one of a kind,

You said one time you come here just for Face33 Jokes,
The rest of us comes here for your replys to Face33 Jokes,,
It Make our Members day's go Easy!!!

Thank You Management
All Admin/Mods,,

Attachments

• congratulations.gif
    congratulations.gif
    95 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
"BATMAN THIS IS YOUR WEEK!!"
You Ask For A Lap Dance,, Your Wish Is Our command,,
ENJOY BUDDY IT'S ALL YOURS!!!

Batman

hey that's Rumas' gf.............I'm honored!.........when they say PbP even throw in the kitchen sink to please it's members...they mean it!

Batman

I bet Rumas has a giant poster of J.Edgar Hoover in his room....I think my privatcy has been violated!

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
Batman is so secretive, we have to keep an eye on him. Beside its only a wireless cell phone tap, a camera built in to your TV, your car, your toaster, a camera in every corner of the bat cave, your internet is tapped for data exaction and keyword search. Standard procedure on super heroes! You could compromise nation security, we gotta know what your doing at all time. That's it nothing special, and noting to worry about. If needed we will use HAARP to read your thoughts, but its not necessary yet!!!

Last edited:

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
good lord batman maybe you can share the winnings on this weeks prize ..I could use a lap dance .....big girls need lov too yeah baby ..I think I've been shut in to long I might want to reconsider .. aaaaa what the hell I'm in send her my way I'll show her a good time

Last edited:

bruksn

Banned
Congrats!!!

You seem to keep mixed company in public, like here:

Attachments

• 463996-500-746.jpg
    463996-500-746.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 23
  • More Batman & friends.jpg
    More Batman & friends.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Batman & friends.jpg
    Batman & friends.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 19

Batman

bruskn, nice pic....I dont' wanna be member of the week anymore....all I got was some nasty picture of a fat woman, and face33 said it could be buttman in drags....totall gross!! please don't vote for me anymore!!!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
sorry all got to close this thread

"cbmac2001" is the members of this week 9-12-10 thanks for the thoughts all

Status
Not open for further replies.