hawar123

Hi there ive had dongle for about 1 year now and it was fine but for about 3 weeks now my channels arnt working.

i plug all the wires and things into the router and the receiver. then i got to rs-232 mode to setup my dongle when i go to Ip setup and go to auto it wont get the ip and stuff it just goes back to not used and it wont get ip address etc. when i go to register it just says registration failed also before i even do these thins i get the new files off the internet and when ever i try to update the dongle using the usb it just says invalid version for anything i download plz help!!

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
what system do you have and what file did you try and did you turn off the switch in the back after you loaded the file??

hawar123

i have cnx mini i louded Ix-xoo-E-A2 .0.18 file .the problem is it doesnt let me to load the file it says its inval[d version.

hawar123

when i plus my ethernet cable to my router my dongle the light just keeps blinking red i think thats the problem. do u no why?

hawar123

i same as u told me and i load factory file 5.16 but still same problem ,whenever i try to load the the dongle file
IX-X00-E_A2.0.18_T1455.DGL ( IX-200 and IX-100 only) 6/24/10 it says valid version i dont know what to do

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
the red light means your not connected to the net,,, 1st check you cat 5 wire next reboot your DSL, then try to connect to net, if that don't work you might have to put it the IP's in manual then apply if it fails trun the switch off on the back then on your light should be green let me look around for the IP'S #

here a few links when I had the same problem you had

https://preferredbypete.com/conaxsat-cnx-discussions/19410-lossing-network-cnx-ix-100-a.html

https://preferredbypete.com/conaxsat-cnx-discussions/19710-replace-ix-100-ix-200-a.html

I know you will be OK and back up in no time

here is the IP"S #

ip address- 192.168.1.24 or 192.168.1.28
subnet mask-255.255.255.0
gateway - 192.168.1.1
dns- 192.168.1.1
just remember after you add these # do apply and then turn off the switch in the back if you see it green then put it on channel 189 then just let it sit it may take time,,

reply back and let me know how you made out

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
that the same thing that happen to me it drove me nuts for weeks,, "i did everything" here to find out that the IX-200 dongle went bad on me I got a new one and been fine ever sence.. look like it time to go on ebay..

but just remember the red light is your not connected to network,, it's not the box,,

hawar123

Hi
guy it been more than 3 weeks my cnx mini not working.whatever i do i cann't register the dongle. any help please!