Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

ok, even though he's the competion in this fierce battle for a vip, i vote for vballr. Just like america's funniest home videos, you gotta go for the kids. Also, thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

well there are still like 3 other spots left no need to worry, marbleyesjg

rasta1270

well, This is my first day here and I would be more than happy to join the line on a free VIP membership. If this site supports 1/3 of what I have seen, then it is worth it. On a personal note, I'm not able to shell out the fee at this moment, but in worst case scenario will do so when possible. Cheers all.....

Hornet

I can't belive someone hasn't jumped on this offer. Still a few days left. I just had to bump this thread up. Batman has made us a great offer and I might get a couple extra points this way.:D

CASPER

There are members that do not read anything posted in the forums they just come in get there bin or fix and leave...in the past two weeks there has been a lot of new appz and other usefull download which we can not mention here publicly and they just don't want to upgrade it's there loss really and vip members gain................

marbleeyesjg

I'm not knocking anything on this site, It is one of the best. But as far as VIP goes, it lacks information. Maybe if there was more info available about what exactly is hidden in the VIP lounge... I've tried to find out exactly what I'm missing, but the only thing I seem to be missing is info on what I'm missing.:confused: Everyone is saying what great things there are to be had, but nothing really specific. There are only 3 or 4 headings under VIP, but as they are private, we can't see what is there. Unless I missed something, which is very possible at my age.

rbauder

Thank you for the oppretuneded to become a vip i have several friends am getting in to this and i will tell them where to go for all the they need to get set up and you guys and gals will be it thanks

Batman

Application officially closed. Thank you all for taking the interest in participating. The winners will be announced shortly in private. Due to overwhelming of participents like the amount of people you'd see riding a train in Mexico City with the swine flu. Next time, I'll ask Face33 to get his Home Depot girls to do the stimulus plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.