thugstlye

I have a duo I downloaded channels for 110 119 91 but all the channels do not show up like
vh1 mtv and a bunch of other channels, before they were all in order but now missing alot of them why is this? Can someone help me? So i did a blind scan and still same problem. I know all my settings why would this be? I downloaded the channels like 10 time now n still missing channels. I havent used the box much at all because of this problem. Also is there a list of working channels so I can know what works?

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Welcome to "PBP" thugstlye great to have you aboard,, now let's see if we can help,,

I see you got the cnx due,, but we going to need a little more info to give you help,,

what sit and LNB do have, also there have been mant reposts a few channel that are down and scamble,, it suck, from what those channel vh1 mtv is working on my end,,
Did you try to do a hard boot,,

that seem to help many members out,, give the hard boot a try turn off in the back switch wait 10 to 30 sec.
if that don't help,, reply back with what sit and lnb you have, I will check back in sorry I can not stick around, I been doing alot of work around here maybe other members will jump in aswell,, and give you a hand..

good luck

thugstlye

i'm not sure what sit is. do you mean sat? i'm not sure what sat either. I'm not sure what lnb I'm running direct tv to 2 receivers n 110 119 91 and the hd channels for dish n bev i'm not sure what sat they are called and they are also wired to 2 tvs if that helps you can you find out what is it thru this info? I tried to reboot but still same problem. can someone help me?

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
sorry it was 1 of those bad days I had, "yes" sat on the d!sh only out side does it say d!sh pro 500 that 110 & 119 (lnb) the wires that coming out of the d!sh going to a small box (that is a switch) when you find it see what it say dp-34 or dp44,, or you might have another set up, I have no idea what you have,, the othe sat that say direct is the 91 B3V (lnB) that wire should be going to the same switch as well,,