furrymurray

I have a Viewsat Ultra and I have not used it for a couple years. I just recently found out that they are back up.. I have aimed the dish, 73 signal and Quality bounces from 60 to 75.
I have loaded the latest code I could find 100909. I am trying to get Echo Star 110.W
I am in Southern Alberta perhaps BEV is a better choice. JUst wondering if I have skipped a step or overlooked something, I have most of the guide and good signal but no pic.
Please be patient I am not a computer genius, imagine you are talkng to a 4 yr. old. lol

Thanks, FurryMurray

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
most likely you might be OK not sure but keep in mind I beleive the servers are down right now!! sit tight can anybody confrom this for furrymurray,,

Oh By the way WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
Enjoy your self and hope we can be of help!!! HAVE FUN!

B HUNTER

hobo2

its a weatherforecast for the viewsat ultra to be hook up to the internet you can find them on ebay yes we r down right now

CASPER

What is WF? I do not know the abbreviations.
Thanks,
FurryMurray

This is what the WF looks like for viewsat

viewsat_weather_forecaster2.jpg

Weather Forecaster Setup
Viewsat Weather Forecaster Downloads & Installation

**EARLIER VERSIONS OF THE RECEIVER SOFTWARE OR WEATHER FORECASTER SOFTWARE WILL NO LONGER FUNCTION AFTER 10/1/2010. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE BEFORE EMAILING FOR SUPPORT.

The weather forecaster does NOT plug into your computer, unless you are using your computer as an Internet Gateway with an Internet Connection Sharing setup. Most people use a wired or wireless router and therefore will never need to plug their weather forecaster into their computer. The weather forecaster should be plugged into your receivers serial port using the supplied null modem cable and an ethernet cable (not supplied) should connect it to the Internet roter at ALL times for it to receive the real-time weather updates.

Below are the latest firmware/software updates for the Viewsat receivers to accommodate the realtime wether functionality of the Viewsat Weather Forecaster. You will have 24 hour access to weather forecasts and alerts for your selected region displayed right on your television screen. Please download the appropriate file for your receiver and follow the instructions here to get your Viewsat Weather Forecaster working.

you can buy it here

Code:
http://viewsatshop.com/viewsat-weather-forecaster/