Scammer

Banned
WF been working fairly good now rarely freezing here on my 9000HD. it went off last night at 7pm but was working at 5am when i got up.try a hard boot (flip rear switch off then back on after 5 seconds) you should be working.

Magicone

VS WF 9000 DOWN still this morning, no video or audio, did the hard reboot, did the router reboot. Channel 100 works but nothing else.

Getting conflicting reports. What units are up, or are we all down with the WF.

Scammer

Banned
My VS9000HD has been running good for days. watched UFC last night and not any freezing at all. and its still running smooth today 10:40 am. i have seen a few posts about ultra and ultra-lite being down off and on for days. but i have not seen any posts about 9000Hd or MaxHD being down. i have only been down 1 time in last 4 days and it was from 7pm-12pm about 3 days ago.and very little freezing last 2 days while CNX was down on the same server.i am assuming that server load is low right now with CNX down.

Scammer

Banned
Try doing this and start from scratch.

Setup for VS ULTRA
1) load the cleaner file - PFTAUSW-Cleaner-U
2) load the latest Factory bin - PFTAUSW-100902U Update WF
3) load the latest iks bin - PFTAUSW-100909U Update WF
5) reset satellite settings before you scan channels.

i dont know why ultra would be down with HD working well?

all files needed are in the file section for ultra.

WizBang

VIP Member
Yesterday my Max was working great but my ultra wasn't so I stupidly exchanged the WF between each of them to see if I had a screwed WF now none of them work even after changing back...
My Ultra will not upgrade no matter what I do it always fails....seems like it is not connecting to the server even though it is blinking away.
When I install a different bin on my Ultra it always goes to the ---- screen until I unhook the WF.
This is very frustrating.
Someone said the WF needed to be given a correct IP to conect to.....how did anything change?
All of a sudden it's like the WF is just not getting a correct ip, if that's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

hotbrass

VIP Member
My ultra and maxhd are down, for three days now. Hard reset and reboot router and modem. Nothing.

If not on by tonight I will do a cleaner and reinstall. dont know why that would be necessary but will give it a try.

captbobfl

My ultra and maxhd are down, for three days now. Hard reset and reboot router and modem. Nothing.

If not on by tonight I will do a cleaner and reinstall. don't know why that would be necessary but will give it a try.

It won't do any good been there (3 X's 2 MAXHD's) done that. It does give you something to do while waiting for the server guru to get off the crapper and fix things.

Scammer

Banned
Yesterday my Max was working great but my ultra wasn't so I stupidly exchanged the WF between each of them to see if I had a screwed WF now none of them work even after changing back...
My Ultra will not upgrade no matter what I do it always fails....seems like it is not connecting to the server even though it is blinking away.
When I install a different bin on my Ultra it always goes to the ---- screen until I unhook the WF.
This is very frustrating.
Someone said the WF needed to be given a correct IP to conect to.....how did anything change?
All of a sudden it's like the WF is just not getting a correct ip, if that's possible.

did you clean the WF before you switched from max to ultra? if not you have both files on WF and thats why wont work.

captbobfl

if you mean run cleaner file - yes. If there is a way to wipe the WF let me know. seems that the 0902 file will only allow the 0909 ot the 00.8 WF file to load.

78_z28

My ultra is working flawlessly and has been for days, only a little freezing on some channels now and then. But nothing to bad. I just want to say thanks to the VS team for bring the fight to us last night, it was great. Keep up the good work and maybe santa will be good to you. :)