Status
Not open for further replies.

burym007

I have a CW 600s I have loaded the new bin and have no sound,color is off,and I can't get the menu screen it comes up with a background only.Can anyone help ,I can't even do a factory default because I can't get the menu to come up. Thankyou!:confused:

caralho

I have exactly the same problem, no sound, no picture, no menu. Only background very poor (green) when I push menu button. Channel numbers go up and down but that's it. Is this a bug? Help Guys

CASPER

do a hard reboot ....That's turning it off from the rear wait 5 minutes then turn on again...

popeye09

turning on from the rear switsh push the front switsh and dont relised boot display will stay on then lowd the bin again ...

anilc

I have the same issue with my CW600S - no sound/no menu. Only green hazy screen when Menu button pressed.

Is there a final resolution to this issue?

email me at anilc -at- nortel .dot. com

anilc

yes, I see the Boot word displayed. I can also load the bin (default or latest). But after the bin is loaded, the green screen shows up when MENU button is pressed. No sound/channel. The channel numbers increment/decrement when channel changed.

popeye09

before i will lowud a factory bin ,.....

1 power off the receiver
2 turn on the power from the rear at the same time hold the front power button the receiver will go to boot mode and thats what you do want
3 load the factory bin
4 load the CORRECT bin this time
5 activate patch
6 setup antenna and download channels

popeye09

i wet this for another site
1) Connect the master and slave box with the Cable (Serial Null Modem) that came with your receiver.

2) Turn the master receiver on and press the "POWER" key to make it standby “- - : - -“.

3) Turn the slave receiver on, in the master receiver’s display the LED will display 'H' and blink.

4) Input in the master receiver the password:
111 –to- Transfer S/W
222 –to- Transfer data
333 –to- Transfer data, then S/W
444 –to- Copy the whole flash except Boot Loader.

5) After inputting the password. The transfer will begin. When finished, the LED will Display "-End".

6) Disconnect the Cable (Serial Null Modem).

7) Turn the receiver OFF from the switch on the back of the receiver. Wait 5 seconds, and then turn it back ON.

Note: By using the different passwords, you can do what ever you want to do for Box to Box.

anilc

Thanks for your help...

I clone the box using a friend's CW600S. I can now receive the channels with picture and sound, but the color is quite a bit off. I have to manually enter the channel number or use the up/down keys because the menus can not be seen. Even when I press EPG, I can not see the channel information against the background.
So I think the output chips may have problem... aging or dry-solder or something.

Anil

jc4200

Thanks Casper, I had the same GREEN problem until few minutes back. I load the data file that I found in here. After putting my settings back, Im able to see my screen the normal way.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.