Status
Not open for further replies.

mike081979

I am aiming at the following satellites 110, 119 and 61.5
I have the pansat 9200 HD with Ninja 8psk module

I am running software version 9284
The dish and LNB type is legacy
I currently have no inline switches

I am missing several channels and my epg (or guide ) has several duplicat channels. I believe that i am missing the channels from eco 7 sat.

and in reference to the guide i am not sure how to reset it.

CASPER

just do factory reset and delete all channels unless you want to ge in and delete them 1 by one....then scan sat 119 on lnb 1 first then 110 on lnb 2 then 61 on lnb 3..

CASPER

then you are scanning the same sat that 's the only way that you got 3 set's of channels

have you done this before

mike081979

I have done this before when i first set up the reciever at that time all the channels worked correctly... It all got messed up when i tried adding nimiq 2 looking for HD channels... Can i delete the channels from the ecostar package and reinstall them like new?

mike081979

i successfully deleted the channels and did a factory reset. I now installed the satellites one by one again started with 119 on diceq 1 110 on 2 and 61.5 on 3 and still get triple channels... i believe it is scanning the same satellite 3 times please help.

mike081979

yes i have a pansat 3500sd in the bedroom that works fine each reciever has its own line from the sat running to it. I have 2 disceq's up there it was professionally installed

CASPER

well you said that you have channels 3 times then I don't know what you are doing wrong but you can delete the ones you do not need by going into channel list and delete them....

mike081979

Someone has suggested that the disceq may be faulty does anyone else belive that this could be the case? is it possible for the disceq to be bad ?

Batman

maybe ur dish is not aiming 119...make sure it says " 119 " on ur sat antenna. I got confused sometime and realized that my dish is not capable of getting 119, or 110.... gotta check ur dish's capabilities. Maybe it's not ur box, it's ur dish!

mike081979

Thanks for all your help and patience... it seems like that my disecq was bad because i did the factory reset and took the reciever to the other connection and dowloaded the satellites and it works fine now .... i have not yet changed the other disecq... which i plan on doing once i recieve my new disecq.

I only have 1 problem now i can recieve my HD channels but when i go to them it says that there is no signal? i checked the signal recepion on eco 119 and it is at 0 for the HD channels but all other channels get the 119 signal? Is this because of the bad disecq or somethig else?

CASPER

if its a bad disecq you will be missing some channels do that the lnbs are hook up to them,. it should be good once you change it...

chrsman

My channals suddenly went all wack after I loaded a bin and this forum needs a tut on how to factory reset correctly.

seth23

In have a pansat 2700 but no signal but i put another box in its place and it works fine is the box itself or in the settings

Status
Not open for further replies.