Status
Not open for further replies.

flamethis

Sorry if I'm being a pain guys and gals but I'm just trying to learn as much as I can...

If I load the newest fix, the one released today, should I have autoroll on or should I turn it off and manually enter the latest keys?

archange187

Sorry if I'm being a pain guys and gals but I'm just trying to learn as much as I can...

If I load the newest fix, the one released today, should I have autoroll on or should I turn it off and manually enter the latest keys?

No worries about asking questions. There is only one way for you to learn!

The fix today is the ecm fix and a a/r fix. Your Autoroll should be on and it should roll for you. If it doesn't you can enter the keys with the a/r on or off it makes no difference unless there sending fake keys.

-Angel

flamethis

It's just staying on Autoroll processing... maybe I should go back a couple BINS and load em in order? This is a new reciever...

archange187

It's just staying on Autoroll processing... maybe I should go back a couple BINS and load em in order? This is a new reciever...

New recievers are always annoying to get working for the first time. Some times your lucky and they work 1st time, sometimes not. You can try teh bins, what can it do.. Not work :) If you get it going post what you did so others can try that as well.. :)

-Angel

hoofsat

I think, just loading the bin and then tune the receiver to channel 2500 CNN and with autoroll on, wait a few minutes for it to process the keys, then you should get a picture on the screen.
These are the latest keys that I got using VSKey 2.6 final:
Dish
------------01 01 00------------
4F 6D A8 8E 65 12 36 28
3F 9A 79 35 0F 7E DC 26
6D F4 CB B6 CF 19 12 E9
F0 3C 9F DD 29 D7 1E B6

Bev
------------09 01 00------------
DA 69 18 E6 07 20 F1 15
C6 F1 CC CE C3 D3 DB 45
EB EA 58 E4 C9 81 3B 07
D2 09 2D 80 D1 39 52 8D

flamethis

No luck so far, still just processing... but the screen is black where it used to be the blue wavy wallpaper.. so something must be happening.

flamethis

Loaded the Opkey, just want to verify my antenna settings

Satellite - Nimiq 1
LNB power- on
LNB Type- Legacy Twin LNB1
LNB Freq- 11250
22khz- off
TP Freq- 12224
DisEqC- None(I'm straight from the LNB basic set up)
Motor Off
Legacy sw None

flamethis

Well, I get the feeling this new fix will be down before I get this figured out...
I can watch the free channels, so my Antenna settings must be good. But it just autorolls forever...

I turned A/R off and went to codes/Nagra but when I get to 09 01 00 it doesn't say BEV it says 9RN and only shows line 8... Nowhere to put the latest key..

dbvscl

Well, I get the feeling this new fix will be down before I get this figured out...
I can watch the free channels, so my Antenna settings must be good. But it just autorolls forever...

I turned A/R off and went to codes/Nagra but when I get to 09 01 00 it doesn't say B3V it says 9RN and only shows line 8... Nowhere to put the latest key..
turn off in back of unit and try that,auto roll on......

flamethis

No luck... So this fix is working for other people on BEV right? I just want to be sure it's something I'm doing(or not doing) that is the problem..

scuggers1

if the box has been off awhile you may have to wait nearly 5 minutes before you get the auto-roll to kick in [after you power it back on]. make sure you give it a good 10 minutes on CNN 200 or PPV before you throw in the towel !!

flamethis

Gave it a half hour for sure, and nada... Must be a software thing.. guess I'll try tomorrow if the fix is still up...

flamethis

Andrew, you using Bev or Dish? I just put another dish up now for 110 and trying to aim it....

Seems like the problem is in my software if yours is still up.. even if just a bit...

flamethis

OK I've got a signal of about 75-85 depending on channels for 110, I did a scan got a bunch of channels, checked the free ones to make sure the signal was good and it is.

Now is there a certain channel to use to let the autoroll kick in? Like on B3V use CNN 2500.. What about D!sh?

flamethis

I'm just getting A/R processing. I've been having a hard time with this.. Right now I'm on a random channel 4625 WNYS. 85 signal but nothing on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.