Status
Not open for further replies.

amiraras

I just can't understand how is it that nfusion system is already up since the 17th of July 2009, but the viewsat that always used to be pioneer and the first one how bring the FTA files is not working yet!

Please, Can possibly somebody explain this situation to me?:confused:

Because I am going nuts.:eek:

Appreciated.

ricklbert

I just can't understand how is it that nfusion system is already up since the 17th of July 2009, but the viewsat that always used to be pioneer and the first one how bring the FTA files is not working yet!

Please, Can possibly somebody explain this situation to me?:confused:

Because I am going nuts.:eek:

Appreciated.

This is very simple Viewsat have chosen to not go the way of IKS in no way will they do this,on the other hand Nfusion,K-box,Sonicview,Conaxsat,I-link,Neosat and some others to follow are running IKS and this is why they are up there are possible risks however when running IKS but in the FTA world there are many risk weather you run IKS or a stand alone bin.......ricklbert

:):)

Batman

Icaro, and Mikezephr...you two are invited to my house for beers...Please be nice to each other, or I'll tell Face33 to email you some of his jokes!

trahan28

iks is the link between your internet an your receiver to a third party server iks diff is internet key sharing or as some people no it as internet card sharing ether or it servs the same perpoise it is what they are doing for a sort term fix or long term fix for some personly i have it on sonicview prem an love it ihub rocks but your viewsat is still the pioneer just going to take a little time so for all just be cool its coming very soon my be sooner than you thank........................

slinklet

Why dont they go the way of iks till the real fix comes down
at least there would besomething to watch,shouldn't be difficult for such great coders

Beware Beware

PreferredByPete.com Enthusiast
They are hoping to fix the problem without making there customers pay more for something that they won't need when there is a new fix ..want to know more type in search & do some reading ....Post closed.... Cheers from Preferred by pete ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.