Status
Not open for further replies.

ricklbert

NFUSION team has spoken..............
now there is competition now , don't worry if u have nfusion

nfusion/superstar update

Everyone can say what they want but until real proof is released, it is all rumors.

Remember, nfusion also has been working very hard and they already have most of the channels working but not released yet.

This was not released again for specific reasons but it will be sooner than later.

They have done there tests, all 100%, no freezing like the competition.

Just let Sonicview do there things and let nFusion answer them back.

Who would you guess is the expert in this technology?

nFusion makes it look too easy but it is not like anyone can do at the moment.

Also, like I stated before, Internationals are very important and will be up}

Nfusion team are waiting when all channels move to N3 they will release file, so DN cant create new stream sooner

Hornet

This is a good thng. Wait for what you can get and be thankful for all of the channels that you do get. may God bless..

YardApe32

does anyone know if nfusion is up and running on bev cause i'll switch my lnbs back to bev and buy an nfusion box if it is....someonelet me know

ricklbert

does anyone know if nfusion is up and running on bev cause i'll switch my lnbs back to bev and buy an nfusion box if it is....someonelet me know
It has been up on bev since last December working fairly well with a few hickups dont forget to get an ethernet cable or a wireless hub sonicview 360 elite,premier and 8000hd are up on bev as well on dongle.........ricklbert

Last edited:

CASPER

internet key sharing...(iks)...you get what ever the original subrciber is getting on a private server this is use at your own risk since it can be hacked by a third party provider.....

YardApe32

so what could they hack...all your information is that what you mean by 3rd party hacking....i'm very new to this...sorry if i ask so many questions, just want to be as safe as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.