BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
As 04-03, 12: pm we are still down, No word from team cnx- or cnx-2 yet, please report here if any changes come about,,

thank you

lit bill

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
O K all looks like we are back up for now some, (freezing on me) check your and report I might have to reboot???

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Many reports that PPV channel 502 -513 all up I my self still having freezing problems bad other are repoeting to be ok.

I had tried to reboot the box and my dsl with no luck, if anybody have any other idea that could help me would be great.

thanks,
lit bil

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
some reports of very little freezing on the nano-&-nano-2 just let it sit will come right back
my own nano----freezed 2 times the moring came back within a few sec.

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
lot of freezind and lost of the network a few times look like the server having problems tonite just let it sit hope they fix it..

also some PPv 538-and up are working this week end

Last edited by a moderator:

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
As of today it looks like the servers on the CNX-nano & nano2 and may others Iks system are freezing and going down they must be doing some up dates,, just let it sit it will come back...
you may also notice that some of the PPV channels has move as DN is making channel changes many members will have to a channel scan to update your systems

good luck all :cool:
lit bil

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
here you go "BAXMAN" there not reports of any cnx system being down my nano have been working great for day with no freezing..

good luck
lit bil

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
on both nano and nano2 looks like channel 300 went out but everything is good no PPV yet... how ever tomorrow reports that channel 455 will be up for the fight let hope so,, for the final episode of the mayweather / mosley....

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
reports on all nano- system's that these channels are now back up,, but no PPV yet I was hopping for a few PPV this week end,

if anybody comes across any channels up date only "no files" in this post unless your helping a member, on these system and PPV's
post a quick reply..

thanks all

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
yes channel 455 is open on all nano-and most other systen as well for your veiwing pleasure hope it stay that way for all,,

dam go figure my nano went down the day ppv came back up and for weeks when the ppv where up the day I fix it, on last saturday with the new parts within 2min. puff PPV went away,, "HOW IRONIC" is that,,

sorry for bringing the bad luck to you all...

muck a duck me!!!! LOL!

lit bil

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
Look like we are down for now!! just give a little time we should be back up soon there was some reports of freezing and going down the last past few day's
If any changes on any of these system please report here,,

thanks
lit bil

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
O K all we are now back up it was out for about 15 mins.. the other day it was out for a few hrs..

enjoy all

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
please "note" DN channels are being moved around this week end look like yous will have to a channel scan,,

E14 is coming on-board, 119 is moved, channels are moved either,,

lit bil..

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
cnx-nano and nano 2 many report of freezing bad just reboot the box if that don't fix it then reboot enthernet this should fix that problems,,

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
on all cnx-nano system many reports of still freezing, my self freezing not to bad but others not as lucky as I am with all the new changes..

BROWNNOSE

BOOTLICKER
OK all nano -nano2 looks like the black out is over but still have some freezing here if you have any report feel free to post,,