Status
Not open for further replies.

robert13

does anyone know if ther's a dongle or anything that will make the viewsat ul work and also if there is what steps are needed to get new files?

robert13

thanx face what other options do we have out there with other recievers etc....ive heard the iks talk but dont really understand it what equipt. do we need for this ?

ricklbert

is the kbox k1 plus up and running ?if so how do you go about loading the files on the khub?

yep k-box up and conaxsat has a nano2 comming out aready released in the states sonicview,n fusion,neosat i pro and original nano with dongle are already up on b3v and charlie....ricklbert

robert13

ok good to hear now when you use the khub how do you go about loading the files?and thanx for your input by the way

ricklbert

ok good to hear now when you use the khub how do you go about loading the files?and thanx for your input by the way

KBOX K1 Dongle Install

Heres a little info, and install guide for the K1 dongle for those that are confused.
If there are any additions to this guide please let me know so i can edit.

1. Download and install latest dongle file for the K1 through usb.

2. Power off receiver, connect dongle via supplied serial cable.

3. Power on the receiver first, configure basic receiver settings.

4. Power on (Plug in) dongle, LED light is red, wait till it turns green,
Red means no internet connectivity, Green means internet connectivity.

5. Once the dongle light turns green that means you have IKS access.

6. Remember to select autoroll off, when using IKS, and autoroll on if using standalone.
i hope these help
1. On your pc go to Start – Run – and type in "command" which will take you to the root dir of your pc.

2. Type “ipconfig /all” and press the enter key

3. Make a note of your settings

4. Go to network settings and set your A/R for both providers to OFF and change from standalone to network

5. Go to Configuration and then network settings

6. Change to Static and put in the values that you got by running the icpconfig /all command ie: 192.168.1.100 (you would put in 192.168.1.103)

7. Change back to DHCP and exit and save

8. Reboot the receiver using the switch on it and wait till the green light appears on the khub

After that, you only need to do is turn your AR ON for both providers and switch from network to standalone, exit and save. Picture should come in right away

Status
Not open for further replies.